Cool down with Astral's V-Eight, the worlds first ventilating life jacket featuring patented Airescape breathable technology. The V-Eight was designed for ultimate comfort in warm or humid climates, featuring a mesh back design for unrestricted fit in boats with high seatbacks. Take the V-Eight's ergonomic design, quick drying and durable Ripstop shell, and ample pocket space on your next outing.
- Intended Use: Rec / Fishing / Tour
- Entry: Front Center Zip
- Foam Insert: PE Foam & EVA Foam
- Shell Fabric: 200 x 400 Denier Ripstop Nylon
- Liner Fabric: Breathable Polyester Mesh
- Webbing: Polypro
- Zipper: YKK® Self Locking Vislon Teeth
- Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal
- Weight: 1.22 lbs / 19.52 oz / 553.83 gr
- Sizing: S/M = 31-37” M/L = 38-44” L/XL = 45-51
- Design Buoyancy: 16 lbs
- Approval Type: USCG Type III
Airescape - This revolutionary advancement in PFD technology allows your life jacket to fully breathe. Vent ports on the front and back allow trapped body heat to escape, while contoured foam and a soft mesh liner promote airflow.
Write a Review
The V eight served me well on the hottest days of summer 2012. The jacket feels cool and out of the way which makes me more inclined to wear it. Padding over the shoulders keeps the webbing off the skin and adds to comfort. I found it to be a very comfortable vest for any paddling endeavor, but especially for SUP!
Reviewed by: Brint S from Rutabaga Staff.