Ultimate 12 FX Pro
The Ultimate 12 FX Pro hybrid fishing kayak offers the best of a canoe and a kayak with the sturdy standing ability and easy loading. These unique features give the Ultimate FX Series a cult-like following. Fore- and- aft multi-adjustable seating provide for proper trim, plus high and low seating positions allow you to paddle out of the wind in the low position and simply lift and relocate for a high fishing/sight-casting positions. The patented, redesigned Tunnel Hull allows more foot comfort when standing and unmatched stability. This hybrid canoe/kayak is suited for bays, lakes, and slow-moving rivers. Its open canoe-like cockpit offers ease of loading and unloading and makes this one of the premier fishing, hunting, and camping kayaks on the water.
- - Hi / Low, First Class, Hand-Sewn Seating with Forward and Aft Adjusting
- - Groove Tracks for Accessory Mounting
- - Premium Deck Padding for Standing and Casting
- - Seat Base with Storage and Cup Holder
- - Open Bow and Stern Storage with Bungees
- - One Tight Line Anchor Trolley
- - Adjustable Foot Braces
- - Padded Armrests and Rod Tip Rest
- - Padded Carry Handles
HULL DESIGN FEATURES
- - Sharp Bow Entry for Tracking
- - Tunnel Hull for Ultra Stability and Tracking
- - Sharp stern Exit for Tracking
Length: 12 ft 2 in / 371 cm
Width: 30.5 in / 77 cm
Fitted Hull Weight: 60 lbs / 27.2 kg
Fully Rigged Weight: 65 lbs / 29.5 kg
Depth at Beam: 12.5 in / 32 cm
Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
Write a Review
When my paddling partner wanted to take his solo canoe into the boundary waters, I needed a solo boat I could portage on my own. This boat rocks! Or doesn't rock: It is super stable, getting in and out, paddling in waves, tracking in the wind. The removeable seat came in handy in camp, and the front thwart is in just the right place to strap packs in. I'd go a little longer than usually recommended on the kayak paddle because of the width of the boat. Had a great trip. It's pricey, but worth every penny!
Reviewed by: karma from Warrenville IL and La Valle WI.