Boundary Shoe - Closeout
The NRS Boundary Shoe is knee high, waterproof and warm. Great for those wet, soggy put-ins and portages. Individually tested to ensure waterproofness.
Whole sizes only.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
Women order one size smaller.
- The waterproof 5-mm neoprene upper has glued, blind-stitched and double-taped seams to keep your feet warm and dry.
- Comfy 7-mm neoprene insole atop a high-traction wrap-up sole provides the protection and support you've come to expect from our footwear.
- 2-mm plastic shim for even more protection from sharp, pointy objects.
- The ladder buckle strap at the top and the sturdy instep strap ensure the shoe stays in place even in the muckiest conditions.
- Each shoe is factory tested to ensure waterproof performance.
- Material: 5-mm Terraprene neoprene
- Sole: Wrap-up high traction rubber
- Insole: 7-mm Terraprene neoprene
- Closure System: Ladder buckle top strap & hook-and-loop instep strap
- Seams: Glued, blind stitched & double-taped seams
- 2-mm plastic midsole
- GlideSkin cuff
- Factory waterproof tested
- 15" High
Write a Review
I've been using these for a couple months, and they work really well for launching and jumping in the canoe while keeping your feet dry. They're flexible enough to allow for kneeling in the canoe as well.
Reviewed by: Nick from Zeeland, mi.