For lightweight immersion protection, paddlers depend on NRS Men's HydroSkin™ 0.5 Pants to comfortably paddle in the cooler months. An alternative to full wetsuits, mix and match HydroSkin pants with the H2Core Rashguard, HydroSkin shirts or jacket and embrace the changing conditions.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement and soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort.
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams enhance paddling performance and comfort.
- Drawcord in waistband for a secure fit.
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
I prefer Hydroskin tops and bottoms to wetsuits.
Separating the bottoms from the tops means more flexibility.
On cold days, combine pants with a full sleeve Hydroskin top.
When the weather's hot but the water's not, go for a Hydroskin vest and pants combo.
I wore my Hyrdoskin Pants nearly every day for several guiding seasons on Lake Superior and love them.
Reviewed by: Jon Stackpole from Madison, WI.
At Rutabaga Paddlesports we have been selling kayaks and canoes online for over a decade. We are also a top SUP dealer. Rutabaga Paddlesports supplies paddlers with clothing and accessories that fit their budget, style, and meet their demands. We strive to offer a broad range of American made and sustainable paddle gear to our customers.