The quick-drying NRS Men's Guide Shirt delivers lightweight sun protection that breathes freely and stays looking fresh no matter how long you work (or play). It combines the easy-going comfort of classic guide attire with the superior performance of modern materials and intentional design.
- The NRS Guide Shirt is a high-performance, low-maintenance casual sun shirt.
- Nylon/polyester blend stretches with your movements and delivers UPF 35 protection.
- H2Core Silkweight fabric panels under the arms and back ensure comfortable paddling and rowing with added ventilation.
- Full-sleeve design provides maximum coverage and sun protection, or roll and button the sleeves on warmer days.
- The Men's Guide shirt features two chest pockets, articulated sleeves with angled cuffs and pearl snaps down the front.
Weight: 9 oz
Fabric: 2.25-oz 52% nylon/48% polyester, with mechanical stretch
Tried 9 other shirts from REI, to Patagonia, to Arcteryx and this was head and shoulders better.
It runs slim and short. I'm 5'11" 160lbs and it fits like a tailored shirt. the flexible fabric means you move really easily and the side vent panels are perfect for back packing. Why do hiking shirts all have their vents in the back where your backpack will block it.
Love this shirt.
At Rutabaga Paddlesports we have been selling kayaks and canoes online for over a decade. We are also a top SUP dealer. Rutabaga Paddlesports supplies paddlers with clothing and accessories that fit their budget, style, and meet their demands. We strive to offer a broad range of American made and sustainable paddle gear to our customers.