- Ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through the water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
- Premium seating for all-day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant, and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Two tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush-mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Cup holders, in the deck on each side of the seat, hold your water bottle or small fishing gear
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Large open cockpit and oversized tank well provide a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Under-seat storage for a tackle box. Custom tackle box included
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- Foot braces adjust along a rail and snap-lock into place, improving paddling performance and comfort
- Paddle clip mounted on the side of the hull keeps your paddle secure and out of the way while you fish
- Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat, and side pockets just below the accessory tracks. Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access.
- Custom tackle box included.
- Total Boat Capacity: 440 pounds
- Assembled Hull: 73 pounds
- Usable capacity for people and gear: 367 pounds