Setting up a nylon rainfly just right brings that feeling of comfort and security to your campsite ... making it your home. Having the right nylon tarp for camping makes set-up and packing a breeze. In addition to being lightweight and strong, CCS nylon rainflys are designed to give you maximum flexibility in set-up to match every campsite.
10 X 10 | 1lb 4 oz
10 X 12 | 1lb 6oz
10 X 14 | 1lb 8oz
All CCS tarps are now sewn utilizing 1.1 oz or 1.9 oz silicone coated nylon. Sil-nylon is lighter weight yet provides more than twice as much tear strength when compared to 1.9 oz urethane-coated nylon.
- Silicone coating does not wet out like urethane-coated nylons.
- Nylon tape around the perimeter with loops spaced every 20 to 24 inches around edges and along internal seams.
- The strongest construction and most versatile to set up.
- Seams are sewn with nylon thread, single-needle lockstitched with double stitched lapped seams
- NO Grommets...which often fail at the worst times
- Pack cloth reinforcement in the center with quad loops for securing a center pole
- Depending on the size of the tarp, it is constructed from either 4 or 6 panels.
- Silicone treated nylon is stronger and lighter than urethane coated nylon.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.