The Contact Tow is a short connection for close (contact) towing. It doubles as a stirrup, bridle tow, painter, rafting bridle, and paddle leash to name a few.
- One short tow-line set up to perform a wide array of functions
- Connects quickly and easily with wide gate stainless steel carabiners
- Eyed Carabiners can't release from the tether
- Knot-less connections resists snagging with deck lines
FeaturesAs a contact tow, fasten one carabiner to your deck line in front of the cockpit and the other to the boat being towed. Make sure that the line is positioned in a way to not entangle either paddler.
To use as a paddle leash, the line must be wrapped around the paddles and secured with the carabiner.
If using the Contact Tow as a rescue stirrup, become familiar with the 'Butterfly knot' for a secure footloop. Do not use a slip knot, as it will lead to an entrapment situation.
- H2prO Rope, 60" in length and 1/4" in diameter
- 2 Small S.S. Keyhole Carabiners
- Tensile of 1300
- Weight: 105g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.