Constructed with high-quality materials and advanced technologies, the WRSI Current Helmet is anything but basic. Combined with a plush inner lining, it can't be beat in safety or comfort.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system - self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain.
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
Weight: Size M/L 1.45 lbs.
Certification: CE EN 1385
Shell Material: ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell
Liner Material: Removable, replaceable padded liner
Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
3 ventilation/drain holes
Size / Head Circ. (cm) / Head Circ. (in)
S/M/ 53 - 56 / 20.9 - 22.0
M/L / 56 - 59 / 22.0 - 23.2
L/XL / 59 - 62 / 23.2 - 24.4
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.