The Hala Fame is a fisherman’s dream, explorers opportunity, and an adaptive paddler's favorite craft. Crush through whitewater to easily get to those sweet spots and cast out - or paddle to that hidden hole and just relax. Rig up to take an extended expedition or pile your family on board and enjoy the ride. Adaptive athletes can strap on and enjoy all the water has to offer. Regardless of what adventure you choose, the Hala Fame will take you there!
- 11'3" X 36" X 6"
- Board Volume: 314 L
- Board Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Rider Capacity: Up to 300 lbs | 136 kg
- Best for: Fishing / Expedition / Adaptive
- Included with SUP: Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fin, Hand Pump, and Repair Kit
- SUP Shape: Wide, Stable Shape with Progressive Rocker with Square and Stable Tail
- Fins: Patented Stompbox 2.0 Fin System with 9” Stompbox Fin - fully retractable so you can track easily AND navigate shallow water
- Get Your Fish On: 2 Pre-Adhered Mount Slots and 1 Scotty Power Lock Rod Holder and Tacklebox Tail Webbing
- Thick Fusion Construction™ w/ Welded Seams
- Step-Flat Soft Center Handle, Nose and Tail Handles and 2 Webbing Side Handles for easy transport
- 12 Soft Rigging Points with Bungee Cord and Tail D Ring
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
1.5” STOMP PAD
A 1.5” stomp pad allows for precise control and maneuverability of your board.
STEP FLAT CENTER HANDLE
A sliver of the deck pad is removed from under the handle so that it “steps flat”. No more of your handle getting in the way while you’re walking your line. A removable padded neoprene handle provides comfortability for carrying the board.
DIAMOND GROOVE DECK PAD
A diamond grooved EVA deck pad allows for maximum traction through the gnarliest of whitewater sections while still being gentle enough for the bare hands and feet in your downward dog.
SOFT & CENTRALIZED RIGGING POINTS
All of Hala's rigging points are now made of high-quality webbing to prevent the knuckle-busting that metal rings cause. And since these webbing rings are designed as close to the center stringer line as possible, you don't have to sacrifice performance when you need to strap heavy gear on board.
TAIL D-RING FOR TOWING
Tow your board from the D-Ring rigging point located under the nose. This comes in handy on multiday river trips or for tying your board up when you want to take a break.
PADDLE STASH RIGGING
With one hand, the bungee chord upfront and in the back conveniently and quickly holds your paddle when you're doing yoga or reeling in the catch of the day!
PATENTED 4.5” STOMP BOX(TM) RETRACTABLE FIN
No more supermanning off your board! The fin retracts into the board upon contact with unanticipated rocks for an undisturbed run, allowing you to paddle the shallowest rivers and creekiest lines, year-round. See the Stompbox™ in action here.
A squared-off, blunt tail adds stability while still keeping it responsive and maneuverable.
BACKCOUNTRY ROLLING BACKPACK
A rolling backpack designed with each rolled board shape in mind. This roller doubles as an ergonomic padded backpack that can be carried anywhere you go. The straps easily stash for when you check your bag. Fits your board, pump, and collapsible paddle.
Hala’s River Rocker curves precisely from tip-to-tail for superior maneuverability and surfability. Punch big holes, surf small pockets, and big river waves, and hop eddy fences like a pro.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.