For lightweight immersion protection, paddlers depend on NRS Men's HydroSkin™ 0.5 Pants to comfortably paddle in the cooler months. An alternative to full wetsuits, mix and match HydroSkin pants with the H2Core Rashguard, HydroSkin shirts or jacket and embrace the changing conditions.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement and soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort.
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams enhance paddling performance and comfort.
- Drawcord in waistband for a secure fit.
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
Weight: 1 lb
Neoprene: 0.5 mm HydroSkin®
Material:4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer, ThermalPlush™ inner lining, Titanium laminate adhesive, DWR coating
Fit: Form fit
Seams: Flat-lock stitched
Gender Sizing: Men
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.