The Werner Ikelos Bent Carbon is an aggressive High Angle design for well conditioned and experienced paddlers who want a durable paddle with a powerful catch and smooth linking strokes.
The Ikelos from Werner is extremely lightweight, durable, powerful and efficient. The full-size blades put more force into a forward vector moving your boat quickly and quietly through the water. The dihedral shape of the blades assist in linking strokes together and providing a powerful catch on each and every stroke. This is the Ferrari of kayak paddles.
- Full-size blades offer power for well conditional paddlers.
- Performance Core blades are buoyant, light weight, and durable.
- Extremely stable bracing and rolling, powerful catch and smooth linking strokes.
- Ultimate high-angle blade design provides a more powerful catch.
- Smart-View Adjustable Ferrule looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
- Neutral bent shaft carbon naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue.
- Standard and small diameter shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.