Easily secure gear to your raft frame, car-top rack or other tie-down points with NRS Loop Straps. Both ends stay in place when you loosen the strap, so you can remove and replace gear without having to re-rig.
- The complete Loop Strap, webbing end and buckle end, is sold individually. For example, when buying to secure something like a dry box, buy two.
- These tie-down straps are a two-piece system. Each piece has a loop at one end.
- Simply thread each end through its loop around your raft frame, roof rack bar or other object, then pull tight. Now you're ready to secure your gear.
- The buckle end is 1' long, and the tail piece accounts for the remaining footage.
- Comes in three convenient lengths for tying down dry boxes, coolers, kayaks, canoes and other boating gear.
- 1" polypropylene boasts a lashing capacity of 1,500 pounds.
- Our proprietary UV-resistant treatment provides long-term durability in the sunny outdoors.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- The overall length of each NRS loop strap is woven right into the webbing, so there's never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job.
- A waterproof 1" x 3" tag near the buckle gives you a place to record your name and contact information.
Lashing Capacity: 1,500 lbs.
Loops on each end secure straps to almost anything
Buckle end is 1' and loop end is the remaining footage
Strap length woven into the webbing
Buckle has 2 center-mounted stainless-steel springs
1" x 3" waterproof name tag sewn on
Webbing treated with UV protectant
All strap lengths are measured in feet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.