Katadyn MicroPUR Water Purifier Tablets are easy to take with you anywhere and very easy to use. When added to water, MicroPUR Tablets release chlorine dioxide which is effective against viruses, bacteria, giardia and cryptosporidium. These tablets create no aftertaste. They actually improve the taste and odor of treated water. Meets EPA microbiological water purifier standards. In fact, these are the only EPA Registered Purification Tablets on the Market!
- Features the same proven technology used in municipal water supplies, Micropur tablets are effective against viruses, bacteria, Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Destroys viruses and bacteria in 15 min., Giardia in 30 min. and Cryptosporidium in 4 hrs.
- Use 1 tablet per quart of water
- Meets the US Environmental Protection Agency purification guidelines; active ingredient is chlorine dioxide
- Each tablet is individually wrapped and sealed
- While a 4 hr. wait time may be inconvenient, alternative disinfectants do not claim to destroy Cryptosporidia
Best Use: Backpacking
Filter Type: Tablet
Removes/Destroys: Protozoa, Bacteria and Viruses
Output: 20 quarts
Weight: 0.8 ounces
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.