With 16 more inches of length, the STAR Paragon XL Inflatable Kayak has the hauling capacity for extended flatwater tours with the same tracking and efficiency that rivals a hard-shell boat.
- Non-bailing, high-pressure drop-stitch floor insert gives the boat the rigidity of a hardshell kayak.
- Bow and stern rigid keel inserts provide outstanding tracking and stability for efficient flatwater touring.
- Adjustable high-back kayak seat and foot braces add support and can be repositioned to accommodate your body, gear, and paddling style.
- Equipped with the bungee deck rigging for storing gear while keeping it accessible.
- Stash gear under the bow and stern splash covers for protection in choppy water.
- Removable fin contributes additional tracking efficiency when needed.
- Includes seat, carry bag, pump, one All-Water fin, and repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
|Load Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material**:||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material**:||44/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width***:||16"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|
*NRS measures kick from floor level to the top of the end tubes. AIRE measures this to the bottom of the end tubes.
**Weight is ounces of a square meter of the material. Denier is the weight in grams of 9,000 meters of the thread used in the woven base fabric; an indicator of the fabric's strength.
***The internal distance between the side tubes. Helpful for determining the size of coolers and dry boxes that will fit. Boats are hand-built and dimensions can vary 1”-2”. Measure your boat before purchasing containers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.