The Clear Stopper™ Dry Bag is perfect when you need to transport gear transparently. These clear dry bags are constructed using a fully welded TPU film that is UV resistant and won't degrade or discolor with extended use. With the waterproof roll-top and non-wicking TPU closure, these are visibly better than other dry bags for canoeing, kayaking, rafting, general boating, and SUP boarding.
- Paddle/Water Sports
- It'll survive rough and tumble just fine, but avoid sharp or abrasive rocks and knife blades
- 10,000mm hydrostatic head – more than sufficient water protection for paddle use (avoid full submersion)
Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU)
Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a PVC-free material used in a number of functional areas within Sea to Summit products:
- As an airproof barrier in our Air-Sprung Cell™ and Self-Inflating mats. Here it is used in a liquid-extruded format – the TPU bonds to the face fabric for the highest possible level of reliability.
- As a waterproof barrier in our Accessory Guide Cases and Map Cases; and in several models of our Dry Sacks. Here it is used in a film format, where its superior flexibility (even in cold weather) and waterproofness are key.
- As a waterproof barrier in the Nylon Folding Bucket. This particular film is also food grade – ideal for water storage.
- As a transparent window in View Dry Sacks and Travelling Light products – allowing you (and TSA inspectors) to see the contents.
This product is free of any Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC). This means that the production process is significantly more environmentally friendly, and the disposal of the product at the end of its life will also not burden the environment. With advances in modern polymers, it also means there's no reduction in performance.
7 x 4 x 15 in / 17 x 11 x 39 cm
|Gear Capacity (L)||5L||8L||13L||20L||35L||65L|
|Weight||15.9 oz / 452g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.