Soft foam and Graded Sizing! The Cadence features a Thin Back Design offering more coverage and ensuring compatibility with any seat back style. It is perfect for use with boats that feature a higher seat back, but is right at home in a touring boat with sprayskirt.
The Cadence is designed to have a slightly larger footprint, which helps to distribute flotation over a wider area. The result is a thinner profile that provides more mobility and comfort, while reducing interference with today's taller seat backs. Along with providing a great fit, the Cadence also features multiple pockets.
- Thin back design works with all seat styles
- Graded Sizing provides the best possible fit
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up
- Mesh shoulders & interior panels for maximum ventilation
- Adjustable shoulders, and dual forward pulls for a custom fit
- Zippered front pockets offer organization
- Entry grip tab at zipper base
- #10 YKK zipper with non-corroding slider
- Ultrasoft buoyancy foam
- USCG Approved
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy:
- SM/MD: 16 lbs
- LG/XL: 16 lbs, 8oz
- XXL: 17 lbs
- 400D nylon outer shell
- 200 denier oxford liner
SIZE / CHEST
SM/MD / 33” - 39”
LG/XL / 40” - 46”
XXL / 46” - 52”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.