Cool down with Astral's V-Eight, the worlds first ventilating life jacket featuring patented Airescape breathable technology. The V-Eight was designed for ultimate comfort in warm or humid climates, featuring a mesh back design for unrestricted fit in boats with high seatbacks. Take the V-Eight's ergonomic design, quick drying and durable Ripstop shell, and ample pocket space on your next outing.
- Intended Use: Rec / Fishing / Tour
- Entry: Front Center Zip
- Foam Insert: PE Foam & EVA Foam
- Shell Fabric: 200 x 400 Denier Ripstop Nylon
- Liner Fabric: Breathable Polyester Mesh
- Webbing: Polypro
- Zipper: YKK® Self Locking Vislon Teeth
- Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal
- Weight: 1.22 lbs / 19.52 oz / 553.83 gr
- Sizing: S/M = 31-37” M/L = 38-44” L/XL = 45-51
- Design Buoyancy: 16 lbs
- Approval Type: USCG Type III
More infoAirescape - This revolutionary advancement in PFD technology allows your life jacket to fully breathe. Vent ports on the front and back allow trapped body heat to escape, while contoured foam and a soft mesh liner promote airflow.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.