You'll love the NRS Women's HydroSkin® 1.5 Jacket. With 1.5 mm neoprene, it's our thickest and warmest HydroSkin, in a non-restricting style that easy on and off.
- A convenient front-entry zipper makes the HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket easy to put on or take off as conditions change.
- 1.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium provides substantial warmth without sacrificing comfort or mobility.
- VaporLoft™ fleece lining adds warmth, dries in a flash and feels great against the skin.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™exterior stretches with your movements for unrestricted paddling.
- Paddler-specific design puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- Thinner HydroSkin 0.5 panels under the arms reduce bunching for greater paddling comfort.
- HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
Weight: Medium 1.35 lbs
Neoprene: 1.5 mm HydroSkin®
4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer
Titanium laminate adhesive
Fit: Form fit
Seams: Flat-lock stitched
Entry Style: YKK® front zipper
Gender Sizing: Women
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.