The women's specific NRS Nora PFD offers female boaters a basic life jacket with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort in any raft or kayak seat.
- The Nora is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- A flexible five-panel design effortlessly wraps your body and follows your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and the articulated chest panels conform to the bust.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- This life jacket is dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
US Coast Guard Type:III
Design Flotation:16.5 lbs.
Outer Fabric:400-denier ripstop nylon
Entry System:Front zip
2 - Front
1 - Front
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
1 - Waist
Large zippered pockets
Shoulder strap keepers
Thin, ventilated back panel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.