- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness.
- Small sized blades are an ideal fit for smaller paddlers.
- The dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade, creating a smooth and stable stroke - a core philosophy for Werner.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- Premium Fiberglass: Werner's most impact and abrasion resistant blades, with fiberglass construction are known for durability.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose the carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in a Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Carbon Bent Shaft: Developed with the right amount of flex, Werner's carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphics
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. It's super easy to adjust your paddle to your desired feather
- Low Angle Blade. Low Angle is the most popular as it is more universal, primarily being more relaxed, but still allowing folks to paddle at a higher performance. See what this means at our blog post "How to Select a Kayak Paddle
-Werner's Neutral Bent shaft allows you to align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, as well as reduce fatigue and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Neutral Bent means the blade, ferrule and grip are in a straight line for a familiar feel of a straight shaft. (We also carry the Little Dipper Straight Shaft
for those that like a traditional, simple feel). Our attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allow for confident control and comfort all day long.