Discover how to:
- Choose a tandem or solo canoe that's right for you
- Select canoe accessories, including paddles, PFDs, and portage yokes
- Customize your canoe for greater comfort and safety
- Lift, portage, and transport your canoe with ease
- Master basic paddling strokes
- Rescue yourself or a friend after capsizing
- Choose a safe course through whitewater and currents
Richly illustrated and information-packed tools for the novice or handy reference for the veteran, Falcon Guides' BASIC ILLUSTRATED books distill years of knowledge into affordable and visual guides. Whether you're planning a trip or thumbing for facts in the field, the BASIC ILLUSTRATED series shows you what you need to know.
About the Author
Cliff Jacobson is one of North America's most respected outdoors writers and wilderness canoe guides. He is a canoeing consultant and the author of more than a dozen top-selling books on camping and canoeing. He lives in River Falls, Wisconsin.
|Title||Basic Illustrated Canoeing|
|Publisher||Falcon Guides; 1st edition (May 13, 2008)|
|Item Weight||0.494 ounces|
|Dimensions||6 x 0.31 x 9 inches|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.