The WRSI Current Pro is based on the popular Current Helmet, with extra safety features. Removable ear pads and a stylish visor improve protection and comfort. It's high quality and safety you can depend on.
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- The Current Pro comes in three sizes, designed to fit a wide range of head sizes. The helmet comes with a removable, replaceable liner that snugs the helmet to your head, right out of the box.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- Removable ear pads provide extra warmth and reduce impacts from waves. Perforations in the pads aid hearing.
- The visor keeps sun and rain out of your eyes and helps protect your face.
Weight: Size M/L 1.75 lbs.
Certification: CE EN 1385
Shell Material: ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell
Liner Material: Removable, replaceable padded liner
Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
Size / Head Circ. (cm) / Head Circ. (in)
S/M/ 53 - 56 / 20.9 - 22.0
M/L / 56 - 59 / 22.0 - 23.2
L/XL / 59 - 62 / 23.2 - 24.4
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.