The NRS 110L Bill's Bag Dry Bag is the ideal bag to pack up your sleeping bag, plus clothes and supplies for a weekend or a week, and head out to the river. Since 1977, outfitters, guides, and weekend warriors have relied on Bill's Bags to keep their overnight gear dry trip after trip, year after year.
- Constructed with a heavy-duty 21 oz TobaTex body with a reinforced bottom of 34 oz TobaTex, the Bill's Bags will outlast a generation worth of adventures.
- Expandable for over 6700 cubic in of storage capacity but can be cinched down with four compression straps to compact and stabilize gear.
- Aluminum fasteners on the compression straps increase durability and eliminate busted buckles.
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top-loading access.
- The adjustable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps makes carrying your gear around rapids or into a secluded camp easy and comfortable.
- The backpack harness is removable. This is a handy feature when flying with the bag, reducing baggage handling snag points.
|Filled & Rolled Volume:||110L|
|Filled & Rolled Dimensions:||16" Dia. x 33" H (measured fully packed with the top folded three times and straps cinched)|
|Material:||21 oz. TobaTex body, 34 oz. TobaTex bottom|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.