The NRS Oso PFD is a basic, medium profile life jacket for recreational kayakers and rafters with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort with any type of seat.
- The Oso is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, fish, or swim.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers, and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry, and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- This life jacket is dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
Weight: 1.5 lbs
US Coast Guard Type: III
Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
Entry System: Front zip
Pockets: 2 - Front
Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
1 - Waist
Large zippered pockets
Shoulder strap keepers
Thin, ventilated back panel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.