Designed to help get any type of kayak up to the roof, the padded rollers provide load assistance with grip, stability, and protection. The carriage pivots to adjust to the hull angle, then the rollers lock out to secure the boat while traveling. Tool-free installation makes it easy to attach and lock the mounts to any crossbar. Sold in pairs, they can team up with another set of rollers or a pair of the new DeckHand saddles for a custom set-up.
- Sold in pairs - combine them with rollers or saddles for a custom set-up
- Load-assisting rollers make it easier to load kayaks from the rear
- Tool-free installation makes it easy to attach and lock the mounts to any crossbar.
- Durable, TPU rubber padded pivoting rollers adjust to hull shape for stable loading
- Rollers lock in place to secure kayak while traveling
- Premium HeavyDuty strap and Bow/Stern Tie Down included
- Capacity: 1 kayak, 80lbs
- Bar Compatibility: Universal