The famous NRS Heavy-Duty Strap, sold since 1978, has an unlimited number of uses—but for certain tasks, you can't beat the NRS Loop Strap. Loops Straps hitch to frame bars and racks, so they stay put to simplify rigging. These straps are branded with Rutabaga Paddlesports, so either you can start up conversations with other 'Bagans, or people think you're really into Rutabagas.
- Loop Straps are sold in pairs. You get two buckle end sections and two webbing end sections. This gives you two complete Loop Straps.
- NRS Loop Straps simplify tying down loads on boats, cars, and ATVs by easily attaching to common sizes of bars on frames and racks.
- Thread webbing through the loops to attach the two sections to your roof rack or raft frame. Connect them with the buckle, cinch down your load and forget about it.
- Complicated ratchet straps and cheap knock-offs can't compete with NRS Straps for strength, dependability, and ease of use.
- Low-stretch polypropylene webbing is rated for 1,500 lbs. Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS). We treat the webbing with a UV-protective solution for a longer useful life.
- Side-by-side stainless-steel springs create a strong, even bite in our custom-built heavy-duty cam buckle.
- A prominent size indicator on the buckle takes away the guesswork, and we also weave the size into the webbing.
- Black webbing with yellow "Rutabaga Paddlesports" text repeated along the straps
- Here is a great tip for protecting straps at highway speeds. Anytime you are using a tie-down strap on a vehicle, where a section of the strap is not directly against something, put a twist in the strap in that area. This helps eliminate strap strum, the rhythmic vibration of the strap in the wind. Under the right conditions, this strum can generate enough energy to actually melt or fray and part a strap. This also helps cut down on noise.
|Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS):||
|Working Load Limit (WLL):||
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.