The Stohlquist Infant PFD was designed to keep your <30 lbs infant safe and comfortable. Fully adjustable straps and easy-entry front zipper with security buckle ensure the best fit. As your young one begins to paddle and kick in the water, this PFDs design allows for freedom of movement so they can start a lifelong love for "play in the water"!
Floating in a calm, “face-up” position is not something that comes naturally to children. Before going boating, teach your child how to float safely in a pool or shallow water where the child cannot touch the bottom.
You can help prevent child drownings by having your child wear the right PFD and teaching them to use it properly. A PFD is not a substitute for adult supervision – NEVER leave a child unattended in or near the water.
Important information about children’s PFDs can be reviewed here. This information is included with every children’s PFD, along with the required U.S. Coast Guard Think Safe pamphlet.
- Designed for infants up to 30 lbs
- Infant: Type II PFD with sea level buoyancy of 7 lbs. 6oz. (Type II PFDs will turn only some children to a “face-up” position.)
- Convenient grab handle designed to stay open in water to make rescue a breeze
- Full arm mobility so they can play and swim
- Double collard to cradle child's head but allow for full movement
- Large armholes to prevent chafing
- Open back for breathability and seat comfort
|PVC & PE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.