With the Next, Old Town has taken a artful step towards the efficient fitness and recreational solo canoe. At 13 ft, this short craft slices through the water with impressive performance. Not only does the Next sport a fresh look on the water, but those looking to find some new outdoor recreation or fitness will find the Next easy to paddle and quite comfortable. Paddle it with a canoe paddle or kayak paddle...the Next doesn't care.
From the company with a rich 100-year history in paddlesports, comes a product that represents the future. The NEXT is a totally fresh and uniquely fun solo experience that brings a century of expertise into one truly amazing personal watercraft unlike any other. Built for one, but designed for all, the NEXT represents a new generation of boating for today's generation of paddle, outdoors and fitness enthusiasts.
- - Design incorporates both canoe and kayak characteristics for fun, remarkably easy and natural paddling experience.
- - Pronounced tumblehome and lower profile for easier paddling.
- - Ideal for both double-bladed and single-bladed paddles.
- - 3-layer hull features subtle rocker for straight, smooth tracking.
- - Removable Element™ seating system offers enhanced comfort and performance
- Length: 13'
- Width: 29"
- Depth: 11.5"
- Weight: 59 lbs
- Capacity: 450 lbs
- Sides: Pronounced Tumblehome
- Bottom: Flat
- Rocker: Minimum