|Boat||First 2 Hours||Additional Hour(s)|
Boat Storage at Olbrich Park
There is limited boat storage at Olbrich Park.
Storage for 2023-2024 is currently full.
General Rental Information
- One (or more) canoe, kayak, or SUP board
- A life jacket for each person
- A paddle for each paddler
Rental PoliciesBy making a reservation with Rutabaga, you are agreeing to the following policies:
- A life jacket and footwear must be worn at all times when using rental equipment.
- Renters must be at least 18 years old. Adults must accompany anyone under 18.
- An adult must accompany any child under 8 years of age in the same boat.
- Alcohol is prohibited while using or operating Rutabaga equipment. Rutabaga reserves the right to refuse to rent to anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Renters are liable for lost or damaged equipment.
- Rentals are due back no later than the posted closing time of the business.
- Rentals returned late will be charged a $25 late fee.
- Full payment is required at the time of reservation.
- All trash must be removed from boats upon their return.
- Rutabaga reserves the right to cancel rentals due to unsafe weather conditions, resulting in either full refund or reschedule.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to adjust or cancel your reservation give us a call at 608-513-1308.
- Two or more days notice: Full refund
- One day notice: 50% refund
- No show or day of: No refund
For all weather related cancellations, we will notify you by phone and/or email, and your reservation will be fully refunded or rescheduled, whichever you prefer.
Rentals will be cancelled under the following conditions:
- Wind speed over 15 MPH for kayaks, over 10 MPH for canoes and stand-up paddleboards
- Water temperature below 55 degrees Fahrenheit