The following measures are being implemented due to COVID-19 and will be upheld until public health recommendations deem it safe to make changes to our policies. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.
- All rental reservations must be made online and paid for in advance. We can not accept cash at this time.
- We require all staff and customers to wear a mask while in the store.
- If you prefer curbside pick-up/drop off, please call 608-223-9300 and we will come out to your car.
- Please use proper hygiene and take necessary safety precautions while using the rental equipment.
- If you aren’t feeling well, please stay home.
Rutabaga Paddlesports220 W Broadway
Monona, WI 53716
Call the store for same day reservations.
Rental SeasonNovember - March
**Rutabaga is closed on Sundays, so if you make a WEEKEND rental reservation the snowshoes must be brought back on the following Monday by 10am.
General Rental Information
- Rental packages include snowshoes and poles.
- Sizing is based on the renters weight, so be sure to know that information before booking your rental.
Rental PoliciesBy making a reservation with Rutabaga, you are agreeing to the following policies.
- Snowshoes are only to be used on snow and not hard surfaces such as pavement or gravel (ie. paved roads, parking lots, sidewalks, etc).
- Renters are liable for lost or damaged equipment.
- All renters must be at least 18 years old. Adults must accompany anyone under 18.
- Rutabaga reserves the right to charge a $25 late fee for any equipment returned late.
Cancellation PoliciesIf you need to adjust or cancel your reservation give us a call at 608-223-9300.
- More than 24 hours = full refund or transfer
- Less than 24 hours = no refund or transfer