Ships from manufacturer. Not available for in-store pickup.
The Aqua-Bound Tango Carbon 2-Piece Bent Shaft is a lightweight, bent shaft kayak paddle with one of the smoothest forward strokes. With its more slender and longer blades, the Tango paddle is designed for low-angle, more relaxed paddlers. Enjoy all-day paddling comfort with this lightweight performance paddle that features a natural ergonomic bend in the shaft.
- The ergonomic bent shaft allows for a more natural and comfortable position in your hands
- The 3K Plain Weave 100% carbon shaft is strong, durable, and lightweight
- Handcrafted, multi-laminate fiberglass blades are long and slender, designed for low-angle, relaxed paddlers
- This ultra-light instrument allows for a smooth, efficient forward stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
|Shaft Material||3K Plain Weave Carbon|
|Blade Material||Compression Molded Carbon|
|Blade Size||6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm.)|
|Blade Surface Area||96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)|
|Weight||25.5 oz. (723 g)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.