Ships from manufacturer. Not available for in-store pickup.
The Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Bent Shaft is a lightweight, bent shaft kayak paddle with one of the smoothest forward strokes. With its more slender and longer blades, the Tango paddle is designed for low-angle, more relaxed paddlers.
- Multi-laminate fiberglass blades are hand-crafted using high-pressure compression molding
- Naturally comfortable, ergonomic 3K Plain Weave carbon shaft
- Ultra-light, low-angle paddle, for maximum results with minimal effort
- Effortless and smooth paddling stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
|Shaft Material||3K Plain Weave Carbon|
|Blade Material||Compression-Molded Fiberglass|
|Blade Size||6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm.)|
|Blade Surface Area||96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)|
|Weight||28.5 oz. (808 g)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.