Tie your canoe, raft or vessel to shore with the Painter/Bow Line Bag line. Born out of practicality and safety, this small but mighty stuff sack is a quick and easy way to collect up the rope tied to the bow (or stern) and attach it to your vessel. Quickly stuff the rope inside the bag and keep it secure in with the grip of 2 cord locks. A quick release buckle on webbing clips the bag to a grab handle. When you need the rope again, quickly pull the rope out of the bag after loosening the cord locks. Rope is no longer unsafely lose around feet in the bottom of the boat. Access to the rope is safer because there is no delay retrieving while untying knots. Avoids the temptation to use a rescue throw bag as a bow line, so the throw bag is always ready for rescue use. No longer need to install bungee cords on the canoe deck. Portage without the painter/bow rope hanging down or dragging on the ground.
- A simple solution to keeping a section of rope organized.
- Quickly and easily collect and deploy your bow line from this small wide-mouth stuff sack.
- A wide opening stuff sack with a draw-string that attaches to your canoe or vessel by a quick release buckle.
- Double cord locks ensure the rope stays inside the stuff sack and doesn’t accidentally fall out, especially on the portage.
- Bright yellow colour for high visibility.
- Attach a bag for your stern painter rope also.
- Connects to any vessel that has an attachment point.
- Fits up to 100 feet (30.5 m) of 3/8 inch (9.5mm) rope.
- Volume: 5.42 Litres / 331 cubic inches
- Length/height: 19cm / 7.5 inches
- Diameter: 19cm / 7.5 inches
- Weight: 75g / 2.6 ounces
- Colour: Yellow
- Note: Rope not included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.