The NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD is their foundational front-entry jacket with high-back flotation to accommodate most kayak seats and low-back mesh for warm-weather ventilation.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- The high-back design fits comfortably against most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower allows for ventilation on warm days.
- Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The NRS Clearwater is a type III, medium-profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
US Coast Guard Type:III
Design Flotation:16.5 lbs.
Outer Fabric:400-denier ripstop nylon
Entry System:Front zip
2 - Front
1 - Front
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
3M Reflective accents throughout
US Coast Guard Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.