The NRS Co-Pilot is the compact little brother of the popular Pilot Knife. The small, compact Co-Pilot fits great on your PFD and the uniquely designed sheath provides easy access in a hurry. Just squeeze the outer edges and voila! - knife in hand. Attractive design, smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip and bottle opener. Great gift idea for the paddler on your list.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife.
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself.
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.