The Cooke Custom Sewing 1.1oz Silicone Tundra Tarp gives you maximum flexibility to set up a shelter for most every campsite. Setting up a nylon rainfly just right brings that feeling of comfort and security to your campsite ... making it your home. Having the right nylon tarp for camping makes set-up and packing a breeze. These CCS nylon rain flys are lightweight and strong.
- Silicone coating does not wet out like urethane-coated nylons.
- Nylon tape around the perimeter with loops spaced every 20 to 24 inches around edges and along internal seams.
- The strongest construction and most versatile to set up.
- Seams are sewn with nylon thread, single-needle lockstitched with double stitched lapped seams
- NO Grommets...which often fail at the worst times
- Pack cloth reinforcement in the center with quad loops for securing a center pole
- Depending on the size of the tarp, it is constructed from either 4 or 6 panels.
- Silicone-treated nylon is stronger and lighter than urethane-coated nylon.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.