The EcoLight is our Malone's most affordable kayak trailer. Each unit is proudly designed and built in the USA with high grade galvanized steel for years of use. These trailers have a speed rating of 65 mph while transporting loads up to 400 lbs. Features a reinforced extra-long tongue, 58" wide steel load bars, molded fenders, 8" high-speed tires, powder coated rims and a 2" receiver with lift handle.
This trailer serves as the base frame for the EcoLight Packages and is DOT and Transport Canada certified. All parts and workmanship are guaranteed with a Five Year Limited Warranty.
Rutabaga offers EcoLight Sport Trailer assembly for a fee of $250. Trailers must be picked up at our store and cannot be shipped.
- Marine grade galvanized frame
- DOT approved submersible incandescent lighting
- 8" - five lug high-speed powder coated wheels
- Injection molded fenders
- 58" coated steel load bars
- 2pc extended tongue
- Flat four wire harness
- Tongue skid plate
- Leaf spring suspension
- Galvanized heavy duty axle
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Width: 58" (55" without cross bars)
- Frame Width Assembled (Without fenders): 40"
- Length: 10' 9"
- Weight: 145 lb. (Without accessories)
- Capacity: 400 lb. / 14' canoe or kayak
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Ball Height: 14" From Ground - To Top of Ball
- Wheel Specifications: 8" Diameter; Rated to 65 MPH
- Tire Specifications: 4.80 / 4.00-8", Load Range B, (785 LB)
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 40 PSI, 90 PSI Max
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 12 lb
- Cross Bar Spread: 38.5" (Fixed)
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 26"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.