An Ultralight inflatable SUP that is 30% lighter and more compact when rolled up than a regular inflatable SUP board, thanks to Level Six's Mono-Layer fusion construction. The 11.6 is an inflatable SUP that's fun for paddling inland lakes, mellow flat water and for fitness and SUP yoga. Level 6 offers lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers.
- Mono-Layer fusion laminated drop needle construction
- Carbon Rail
- Deflates to a storable size that fits in a closet or the back of your car.
- Deck bungee cord to store essentials
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Toolless cruising fin
- Includes a high-pressure 2-way pump, repair kit, deluxe roller carrying bag with retractable handle and shoulder straps.
- Length: 11 feet 6 inches
- Width: 32 inches
- Thickness: 4.7 inches
- Rider Weight: Up to 270 lbs
- Board Weight: 22.26 lbs
- Max PSI: 20
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.