For those trips where every ounce counts, the Goal Zero Nomad 5 Solar Kit features our lightest weight power bank and solar panel in one convenient kit. Keep phones and other small USB-powered devices charged anywhere.
NOMAD 5 HIGHLIGHTS
- 5-watt panel gives you the solar collecting capability needed to charge your phone anywhere the sun shines.
- Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can easily position your panel for optimal solar collection. Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can easily position your panel for optimal solar collection.
- Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
FLIP 12 HIGHLIGHTS
Charge Up Your Phone On the Go
Small and portable, 3,350mAh with 1A output designed to give up to one full phone charge.
Easy, Convenient Charging
USB output flips out and plugs directly into any USB port to easily charge up the battery in 3 hours.
Flip 12 integrates seamlessly with Goal Zero's Nomad 5 Solar Panel to charge from the sun wherever you go.
WHAT IT CHARGES
Solar panels do not hold a charge, they produce power when exposed to sunlight. For the best charging experience, plug the Flip Power Bank into the panel's built-in charging dock to charge the battery from the sun while hiking, biking, or on the move. Then, use the Flip to charge your phone when the sun goes down. The Nomad 5 Solar Kit is great for charging things like:
- Smartphone 100% Charge
- POV Camera 1-2 Charges
- Headlamp 1-3 Charges
- Tablet 25% Boost
KEEP THE FLIP 12 CHARGED
- Camping or hiking? Use the Nomad 5 solar panel to charge the Flip 12 from the sun in about 4 hours. Camping or hiking? Use the Nomad 5 solar panel to charge the Flip 12 from the sun in about 4 hours.
- At home? Plug the Flip 12 into any USB port and recharge it in 3 hours. At home? Plug the Flip 12 into any USB port and recharge it in 3 hours.
In The Box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.