Malone's HandiRack lets you transport a kayak, SUP, ladder, or other equipment on your vehicle's roof. Puncture-resistant air tubes create a protective cushion of air between the roof and your load. Storage tote and pump included. The HandiRack is simple to use, easily mounts to the vehicle's roof in a matter of minutes, and doesn't require any tools for assembly.
Use in summer or winter (or anytime) to transport your paddleboard, surfboard, kayak, or snowboard. It can also carry cargo but that's not as much fun.
Not suitable for use on vehicles that are fitted with side curtain airbags.
- Three ply nylon construction
- Double action air pump
- 10' cam style load straps
- Bow and stern lines
- Transport loads up to 180 lb
- Fuel efficient low profile design
- Quick and easy deployment
- Five D-ring anchor points
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Weight: 6 lb
- Length: 37"
- Width: 9"
- Height: 4"
- Load capacity: 180 lb
- Always refer to Malone’s Fit Guide for proper, correct and approved vehicle fit.
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- For temporary use only. Remove when not in use. See User Manual for details.
What’s In The Box:
- (1) Tote Bag
- (1) Pump
- (2) HandiRack Inflatable Carriers with Attachment Strap
- (2) Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.