These cockpit paniers utilize easy to reach space while out paddling. They fit inside your boat above your knees to make better use of cockpit space.
- Helps keep your deck clear for drier paddling
- Provides secure under deck storage
- Items you may need while on the water are in easy reach
- Northwater's SRB Mounting System makes it easy to detach and reattach via a sturdy side squeeze buckle
- Large #5 YKK zipper with 2 zipper pulls runs corner to corner along the top
- Pelican Scoop zippered opening is designed to keep the contents of the bag from falling out when opened
- Mesh drainage panel
- Dimensions: 14"L x 2.5"W x 6"H
- Volume: 3.5L
- Weight: 350g
- Comes in Pairs
- Front Mesh Drainage Panel
Read over these instructions thoroughly. If you don't feel comfortable with any of the steps please feel free to call us or North Water. This entire project should be done in a well-ventilated area. Also, poor air circulation within the kayak will cause mineral spirits vapors to linger longer. Installation is quite simple and should only take you about 20 minutes.
You will need a Vinyl adhesive to glue the anchors to your boat. If you are trying to install this in a roto-molded, blow-molded, extruded, or poly kayak; make sure to purchase vinyl adhesives. No standard adhesive will stick to these materials. The hardware kit will come with everything needed to bolt the North Water bag to your boat.
After you have marked out where the bags are to be attached, suspended the boat inverted; this way you can work in a standing position.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.