Little Dipper’s small size blades pull effortlessly through each stroke, for less fatigue in smaller paddlers. Built with stiffer, lighter swing weight blades, you’ll feel more propulsion without tiring yourself out. The Little Dipper is the smart choice the low-angle paddler wanting a blade to match their stature.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness.
- Small sized blades are an ideal fit for smaller paddlers.
- The dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade, creating a smooth and stable stroke - a core philosophy for Werner.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- Premium Fiberglass: Werner's most impact and abrasion resistant blades, with fiberglass construction are known for durability.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose the carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in a Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Premium Carbon Straight Shaft: Werner's premium carbon shaft is expertly engineered in-house with a higher percentage of carbon materials versus fiberglass maintaining comfortable flex.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphics
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. It's super easy to adjust your paddle to your desired feather
- Low Angle Blade. Low Angle is the most popular as it is more universal, primarily being more relaxed, but still allowing folks to paddle at a higher performance. See what this means at our blog post "How to Select a Kayak Paddle
-Werner's Little Dipper Straight Shaft is for those that like a traditional, simple feel. Werner's attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allow for confident control and comfort all day long. (We also offer the Little Dipper Bent Shaft
Surface Area: 550 sq cm
Blade Length x Width: 48 x 15 cm
Straight Shaft 2-piece Weight: 780 g / 27.5 oz