Lightweight and easy to transport, the STAR Pike Inflatable Fishing Kayak makes hooking into fish in remote places easy. With an innovative design for superior tracking and plenty of ready-to-rig attachment points, the Pike is the ultimate adventure angling craft.
- The rigid performance of drop-stitch construction combines with a 12'8" footprint, 4" thick drop-stitch deck, and 10.5" side tubes for outstanding stability.
- Unique rigid keel inserts in the bow and stern provide outstanding tracking and stability.
- Using top-quality Leafield™ C7 inflation valves, the floor inflates to 8 PSI and side tubes inflate to 3 PSI.
- Rigging options include five YakAttack® SwitchPad™ Flexible Surface Mounts for attaching rod holders, fish finders, anchor locks, etc., plus 20 strategically placed D-rings.
- Stern compartment is designed to fit a milk crate or tackle bag.
- Comfortable aluminum-framed suspended-mesh seat elevates anglers for optimal visibility and easier standing.
- Collapsible seatback for easy transport.
- Adjustable footbraces provide extra support and stability while paddling and while playing a fish.
- Stern fin plate accommodates interchangeable fins.
- Includes (1) All Water Fin, fishing seat, carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, two-year commercial.
|Load Capacity:||375 lbs.|
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||44/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||20|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||17"|
3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial
1 folding-back fishing seat
1 All-Water fin
Five YakAttack Mounts
The YakAttack SwitchPad Flexible Surface Mount on this inflatable can accept accessories from various manufacturers. Please be aware that using longer machine screws than these recommendations may puncture the boat.
To attach the YakAttack MightyMount Switch or Railblaza Starport HD, use 1/4-20 x 5/8" screws.
To attach the Scotty Side/Deck Mount 241 (Item # 84108.01), use 1/4-20 x 7/8" screws.
To attach the RAM Rod Post/Spline Receiver, use 1/4-20 x 3/4" screws.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.