A sleek, compact waist-mounted tow line. It unrolls to a large wide-mouth bag that is easy to re-stuff in rough water conditions.
- Built-in collaboration with a number of Level 5 BCU instructors.
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber
- Floating ¼” H2Pro kermantle polypropylene rope is easy to see in low viz conditions.
- Stainless steel-eyed carabiner will not accidentally slip off the rope.
- Exterior carabiner park for quick access when needed.
- Floatation built into the bag keeps it afloat if detached.
- High visibility reflective strip.
- Waist belt camp release buckle with easy to feel pull bead.
- Premium Firm Handed Kermantle Floating Rope
- Pre-tensioned Polypropylene Core
- Excellent for Swimmer Recovery
- Tightly Woven Polypropylene Sheath
- Inhibits Grit and Dirt Intrusion
- Reduced Core Slippage
- Rot & Mildew Resistant
- Holds Knots Well
- Makes Rope Work Fast Easy and Reliable
- Diameter: 1/4" H2prO
- Length: 35ft.
- Tensile: 1300
- Bag Size: 12" x 3"
- Weight: 565g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.