Perfect for gram counters, the Sea To Summit Aeros™ inflatable backpacking pillow has a soft 20D stretch polyester exterior and a silent, contoured TPU air bladder for support and comfort. Inflation, adjustment, and deflation take seconds, thanks to the patent-pending multi-function mini valve.
SeaToSummit updated their bestselling Aeros™ Ultralight Pillow for 2019 to add compatibility with their unique Pillow Lock™ system.
Packed Size Comparison
- Regular & Large: Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket
- Regular & Large: Lighter than a deck of cards
- Inflate pillow in just a couple of breaths and fine-tune easily with the multi-functional valve
- Stretch-knit 20D polyester knit is very soft and comfortable
- Curved internal baffles create contours that cradle your head
- Scalloped bottom edge centers pillow around your shoulders whether you are sleeping on your back, side or upright in a chair
- RF welded for strength and durability
- Face fabric laminated to a silent, high strength TPU air bladder
- 20 Denier soft stretch-knit polyester is pleasant against your skin
PILLOW LOCK™ SYSTEM
The Pillow Lock™ System comprises of self-adhesive hook-and-loop patches which are supplied with all Sea to Summit sleeping mats (as of Spring 2019),
Attached to your sleeping mat, these patches secure your pillow and prevent it slipping – yet they will not snag on clothing or other lightweight fabrics.
All Sea to Summit Pillows (as of Spring 2019) are compatible with this system. Existing pillows can be made Pillow Lock™ compatible by adding an Aeros Pillow Case.
14.2 x 10.2 x 4.7 in / 36 x 26 x 12 cm
2 x 2.8 in / 5.5 x 7.5 cm
|2.5 oz / 70g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.