Designed to add functional performance to your backcountry camp kitchen, the Alpha™ Series of Cook Pots is a strong, lightweight, and durable solution for solo to group use. Using a hard-anodized alloy the Alpha™ Pots provide a durable, abrasion-resistant, and easy to clean cooking surface. With clever features like the Pivot-Lock™ handle that locks securely into place during use and locks away for transportation, the silicone Lid Keep™ to rest the lid on the side of your pot during cooking, and the unique slotted strainer pattern in the lid, you'll be creating fresh, gourmet fare with ease for all your backcountry meals.
The Alpha Pots nest neatly with the Delta Light dinnerware pieces to create a selection of comprehensive camp kitchen sets you'll never leave behind.
6.6oz / 187g: ≈ Similar to the weight of a hamster. RIP Kevin.
High-quality aluminum for the pot and stainless steel for the handle will provide years of service. As with all non-stick surfaces, care should be taken to prevent unnecessary contact with sharp or abrasive objects.
Creating fresh, simple but gourmet meals in the backcountry. Uses are limitless.
1.2 liter: Just you
1.9 liter: A hungry person (think teenage boy) or two people
2.7 liter: Two teenage boys or three people
3.7 liter: Crew of 4
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Lightweight, hard-anodized alloy
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation with every pot
- A graded volumetric scale on the side of the pot for easy measurement
- Textured base for better stability on camping stoves
- Cleaning: the anodized surface would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers; therefore Alpha Cookware should not be washed in a dishwasher
- Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Alpha Cookware is used with a home stove, the flame setting should be kept low, and care should be taken to ensure that the pot does not boil dry
- Use over an open fire: Alpha Cookware is not designed for use over an open fire. The release for the pivot lock handle is made of nylon, and this can be damaged if flames come up the side of the pot or pan.
- COOKWARE MATERIAL: Aluminum Alloy
Made of stainless steel with a silicone rubber grip, Pivot-Lock™ Handles are part of the superior engineering found in Sea to Summit’s range of Alpha Pots & Pans and Sigma Pots. In the pots, the handle rotates to secure the lid in place for transportation (no more lids rattling in your pack…) then swivels around to be secured in place with a one-hand operated thumb lock. This gives you the security to pick up even pots filled with hot food without the worry of the handle wobbling or becoming detached from the pot.
In the pans, the handle swivels underneath the pan (away from the cooking surface), then swings back into place to be locked with an easy-to-use mechanism. You can flip pancakes to your heart’s content, knowing the handle will stay securely in place.
7.2 x 4.7 in / 182 x 120 mm
2.7 L / 91.3 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.