Our new First Aid Dry Sack is the perfect way to store medical supplies and keep them dry, visible, and easily accessible. This is particularly useful in group situations.
Made from a lightweight 70D waterproof, durable nylon fabric with a white interior lining and a TPU window for visibility, the First Aid Dry Sack is printed with the international standard (ISO 7010) symbol for first aid kits. Using the same Hypalon non-wicking, roll-top closure as our other dry sacks and featuring a D-ring attachment point at the buckle, it is available in three sizes for everything from day use to longer expeditions.IS THE FIRST-AID DRY SACK…?
Useable as a regular dry sack? Absolutely. This makes it an especially valuable piece of emergency equipment – it could store a radio, GPS, or firestarter materials in a critical situation.
Sold with first aid supplies? No. There are many great backcountry kits of first aid supplies on the market: this product is designed to keep those contents dry and easily accessible in your pack
Waterproof? The fabric is more than adequately waterproof (10,000 mm hydrostatic head) – just avoid submersion, as water can seep through the roll-top closure of any dry bag.
- Quality materials – packable 70D nylon, fully taped seams, and a TPU window that will not yellow or crack
- Easy to find contents – white interior coating and large ‘window’ for greater interior visibility. Important when seconds count.
- The red fabric and universally recognized white cross make the First Aid Dry Sack stand out from other gear.
- Hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture, D-ring for easy attachment
- Waterproof – rated to 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
This product is free of any Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC). This means that the production process is significantly more environmentally friendly, and the disposal of the product at the end of its life will also not burden the environment. With advances in modern polymers, it also means there's no reduction in performance.
THERMOPLASTIC URETHANE (TPU)
Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a PVC-free material used in a number of functional areas within Sea to Summit products:
- As an airproof barrier in our Air-Sprung Cell™ and Self-Inflating mats. Here it is used in a liquid-extruded format – the TPU bonds to the face fabric for the highest possible level of reliability.
- As a waterproof barrier in our Accessory Guide Cases and Map Cases; and in several models of our Dry Sacks. Here it is used in a film format, where its superior flexibility (even in cold weather) and waterproofness are key.
- As a waterproof barrier in the Nylon Folding Bucket. This particular film is also food grade – ideal for water storage.
- As a transparent window in View Dry Sacks and Travelling Light products – allowing you (and TSA inspectors) to see the contents.
|Day Use - 1 Liter||Overnight Use - 3 Liter||Expedition Use - 5 Liter|
|Dimensions||4.7" x 3.1" x 9"||6.7" x 4.7" x 11"||8.6" x 5.1" x 11"|
|Weight||1.1 oz / 32g||1.6 oz / 47g||1.9 oz / 54g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.