The Sea To Summit Watercell X – is the flexible and durable reservoir water bag solution. Tough and versatile, Watercell X stores, transports, and dispenses water wherever you need it. The 3D baffled, RF-welded TPU construction is compact and stackable, and BPA, PVC, and taste-free.
The standard 63mm wide mouth cap and integrated welded handle make filling simple and spill-free. Dispensing water is just as easy; the multi-function low-profile cap combines flow control and includes a shower head attachment. Hang, carry, and attach the Watercell X wherever your adventures take you using the welded lash points and adjustable strap.
- Made from flexible, abrasion-resistant laminated 400D nylon fabric
- Food-grade TPU laminate is BPA, PVC and taste-free
- Extra-small shower fitting attaches to the multi-function side straps when not in use
- Strong RF-welded 3D shape with internal baffle for ease of use and compact packing
- Adjustable strap offers multiple carry, lash and drain points
- The opening is compatible with industry-standard water filtration systems and replacement lids
Best Use: Camping, Overlanding, Backpacking, Paddling
Material(s): 400D Nylon Fabric
CAN THE WATERCELL ST…?
Be cleaned with bleach? We would recommend against using bleach (because of the aftertaste) – taste-free peroxide cleaning tablets are available.
Connect to any water filter? There are two standards for screw-attached water filters; 42mm and 63mm. The Watercell X will work with any 63mm water filter.
Be used for drinks other than water? Only if it is cleaned correctly afterward – see the point on peroxide cleaning tablets above.
10L / 338 oz
16.5 x 11.2 x 5 in / 42 x 28 x 12 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.