The Skagit is a river that is diverse in habitat and flows into Skagit Bay, Pacific Northwest.
The Skagit CF is a great value for those with a budget and enjoys a more relaxed, low-angle, paddling style. Find design features direct from our higher end models, but not with the higher price.
- Better for the environment! 20% of this paddle is made with recycled material which is utilized during our carbon fiber injection molding process.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, low-angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Carbon Fiber reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from our Premium line. Offering smooth, stable strokes and easier paddling.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. It provides the solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear.
Weight Grams: 861g.
Weight Ounces: 30.5oz.
Feather Angle: Smart-View Adjustable
Blade Surface Area: 605 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 49cm x 15.6cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.